Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Cry-Laugh-With-You

 A Project About Friendship

In the same situation, when you feel bad, different friend will chose different way to comfort you.

(All the characters in each photos have been photoshoped to big head)

Left Page: When you feel so sad, the kind of friend who will be there with you, feel the same bad feeling with you. Share the pain with you.

Right Page: When you feel so sad, the kind of friend who will cheer you up, try to make you happy. They want you to forget the sadness.


The Front and Back Cover
Tried to present in a clean, simple way.

(The page color should same as the one above, upload problem in blogger)



This is the first time I knew the skills about InDesign. I learnt how to add text and how to arrange photos in the book. Also, after reading example comic book, I learnt that the arrangement of each photo, and the size of them, the distance between them can show the rhythm of a story. It is a way to express the author's thoughts. 

However, there are something I would try to change. If I had second time to revise this project, I would do more about each photo's frame to give more quality to this piece. Although I tried to make the whole book in sweet and clean style, the background of the inside pages still feel like missed something, the backgrounds is not strong enough. A little bit too simple. I may looking for some simple background but with texture which might filling the whole page a little more.



No comments:

Post a Comment