Sunday, February 16, 2014

Time Lapse--Sunrise&Sunset

Time lapse 

This is the first time I do "time lapse". I was quiet exited, because I've been wanted to learn this technique for so long. 

I love sunrise and sunset, but I never had time to see sunrise and see the whole process of sunset. This time I wanted to document this magic natural so bad. So I shot sunrise and sunset. 

These project took me about almost 5 hours, because I took both scenes and before shooting, I tried many sites and camera angles, then I choose the best location to wait for sun coming up(down). It was freezing outside, but I enjoyed capturing the process sunrise(sunset). I love the changing of every minute, and I realized that sunrise was faster than I thought. Just like a big bounce ball, jumped from ground. 

I took one photo in every minute. Also, I used two different cameras for back up. one supported by books, the other one standed on tripod. They both worked very well, always good to have a back up. 

Reflection:
From this project, I've learnt how to use Premier, like slow down speed, delete wrong photos, adjust colors, add video effect .



No comments:

Post a Comment